- Since Sep 2013: Lecturer at Institute of Applied Simulation, ZHAW Zurich University of Applied Sciences
- Oct 2012 - Aug 2013: Postdoc at Institut de Physique Théorique, CEA-Saclay
- Oct 2009 - Sep 2012: Postdoc at Department of Theoretical Physics, University of Geneva
- Oct 2009: PhD Cosmology, Applications of Cosmological Perturbation Theory to Dynamical Dark Energy and Primordial Magnetogenesis, supervised by Rob Crittenden and Roy Maartens.
- Oct 2006 - Sep 2009: PhD student at Institute of Cosmology and Gravitation, University of Portsmouth
- Nov 2005 - Apr 2006: Research assistant at both Institutes for Theoretical Physics of ETH Zurich and University of Zurich
- Oct 2005: MSc Theoretical Physics: Cosmological Magnetic Fields, supervised by Daniel Wyler and Jürg Fröhlich
- Oct 2000 - Oct 2005: Undergraduate and advanced studies in physics at University of Zurich