This code is a modified version of CosmoMC and CAMB that implements several dynamical dark energy models, incl. forms of early dark energy and models with anisotropic stress perturbations. Details can be found in the readme.txt files included in the release.
References where this code (or earlier versions) was used:
- Constraints on early dark energy from CMB lensing and weak lensing tomography [arXiv:0902.1494]
- Theoretical priors on modified growth parametrisations [arXiv:1001.0969]
- Early dark energy from zero-point quantum fluctuations [arXiv:1104.3797]
- Zero-point quantum fluctuations in cosmology [arXiv:1111.5575]
- The traces of anisotropic dark energy in light of Planck [arXiv:1402.5993]
The CosmoMC chains related to "The traces of anisotropic dark energy in light of Planck" can be downloaded from here (1.4 GB): http://theory.physics.unige.ch/~kunz/traces-anisotropic-dark-energy/ade_chains.tar.gz