+41 22 379
- Since April 2018: PhD student at the Department of Theoretical Physics, University of Geneva
- 2016-2017 Civil service as high school mathematics and physics teacher in Madagascar.
- May-Jul 2016: Scientific staff at the Institute for Theoretical Physics, ETH Zürich
- 2014-2016: M.Sc. in Physics at ETH Zürich.
Thesis: "On the Path-Dependence of High Energy Scattering Amplitudes in Strongly Coupled N=4 Super Yang-Mills Theory". Advisors: Prof. Niklas Beisert and Dr. Martin Sprenger
- 2011-2014: B.Sc. in Physics at EPFL.
Recent publications and presentations:
Date: 4. July 2019
Members involved: Enis Belgacem, Charles Dalang, Stefano Foffa, Lucas Lombriser, Michele Maggiore
Topics: Gravitational waves, LISA, Modified gravity, Dark energy
Date: 1. July 2019
Members involved: Charles Dalang, Lucas Lombriser
Topics: Gravitational waves, Modified gravity
Date: 11. October 2018
Members involved: Lucas Lombriser, Charles Dalang
Topics: Effective field theory of dark energy, Modified gravity